Sunday, March 6, 2011

Meet the Usry Family - ABC Series - Made in America

It was the Usry family that volunteered for the ABC series and in the clip below, they explore their home checking the country of origin on products they own. 

Made in America: What's In Your Home?




I realize that many shoppers don't consider or check the country of origin prior to purchase. There are though, many shoppers like myself who always check the country of origin before we reach into our wallets.

This series is focused on the importance of job creation but as a manufacturer watching this family explore their home checking products, I thought to myself - fire hazard... risk of formaldehyde... risk of cadmium... lack of durability... risk of lead, etc.

This is an intriguing series and there is another video with my comments in the following post.

Mary - web person for FindUSMade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment